Lot 11125, 479 Eynesbury Road, Eynesbury
Self-contained and beautiful, Eynesbury has so many layers and nuances which add to the overall sense of place. There’s its pioneering history, the restored homestead, golf course and the amazing natural elements. Eynesbury is defined by its close-knit and welcoming community. This is a place where neighbours become life-long friends, and where people genuinely care about one another.
- Price includes First Home Buyers Grant and HomeBuilder Grant, subject to eligibility
- Full colour selection
- Choose from a range of facades
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms
- Designer range tiles and laminate timber throughout the home
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Panel lift remote garage door
- H Class slab
Inclusions For an Additional $28,000
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops/island
- Split system air conditioning
- LED downlights throughout the house
- Coloured concrete driveway and porch
- Landscaping to front and rear
- Holland blinds
- Flyscreens to window openings
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - QualityNote: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.