Lot 1413 Sapling Boulevard, Tarneit
Rothwell is a beautifully designed community set to redefine what it means to live well. It is designed to emphasise wellbeing, harmony, connectedness and nature. Meticulously planned to enhance natural waterways and magnificent open spaces, Rothwell draws on the abundant natural surrounds to create a vibrant community.
- Deduct $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant, if eligible
- Deduct $15,000 HomeBuilder grant, if eligible
- Fixed site costs & development requirements
- Panel lift remote garage door
- Tiled kitchen splashback
- Door height - 2040mm
- 600mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Door stops to hinged doors
- Door seals to nominated internal doors
- Full length and polished vanity to bathroom and ensuite
- Melamine shelves to pantry and linen cupboard
- Fully lined melamine modular kitchen cabinets
- Solar hot water system
- 2 TV points with 5m coaxial cable to roof space, as per plan
- All service connections
- 600mm chrome bathroom accessories
- Soft close toilet suite
- Handheld shower rail and slider in chrome finish to ensuite and bathroom
- Termite treatment where required by relevant authority
- Choice of tiles or laminate timber flooring
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - QualityNote: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.