Lot 1659 Aberfledy Crescent, Cranbourne South
Planned around the site's natural features, Brompton is set among parks and wetlands. Waterways, bike paths and walking trails connect the town centre to its surrounds. Getting active outdoors and living among seventeen hectares of open space, parks and wetlands; cooking with fresh local produce and enjoying good food; playing with the kids and socialising with friends. Brompton life is grounded by enjoying the simple things.
- $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant and $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant, if eligible
- Fixed site costs
- Full colour consultation
- Choose from a range of facades
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms
- Designer range of tiles and laminate timber throughout the home
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Stone to kitchen benchtop
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Panel life remote garage door
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Split system air conditioning
- Landscaping to front - including letterbox
- Landscaping to rear - including clothesline
- Exposed aggregate driveway allowance
- Holland blinds
- Window flyscreens
- Ceiling height - 2590mm
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - QualityNote: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.