Lot 217 Petunia Way, Fraser Rise
Approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD awaits a new destination. Positioned in Fraser Rise (formerly part of Plumpton), Botania hosts a quiet pocket serviced by existing and developing schools, natural surrounds and two future town centres (approved and under development). The emerging suburb sits only a five-minute drive from the well-established Caroline Springs town centre.
- Fixed site costs including rock removal
- Full colour consultation
- Flexible plans and inclusions
- Hebel facade
- Landscaping to front - including letterbox
- Landscape to rear - including clothesline
- Developer guidelines
- Flyscreens to window openings
- Holland blinds
- Ducted heating and split system cooling throughout the home
- 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
- 20mm stone to kitchen benchtop/island
- Ceiling heights - 2590mm
- LED downlights throughout the home
- All flooring throughout the home
- Price shown includes deduction of $10,000 First Home Owner Grant for eligible purchasers
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - QualityNote: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.