Lot 269 Wattleseed Drive, Fraser Rise
Approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD awaits a new destination. Positioned in Fraser Rise (formerly part of Plumpton), Botania hosts a quiet pocket serviced by existing and developing schools, natural surrounds and two future town centres (approved and under development). The emerging suburb sits only a five-minute drive from the well-established Caroline Springs town centre.
- Full colour selection
- Range of facades to choose from
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms
- Designer range tiles
- Laminate timber floors to rest of home
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Panel lift garage with 2 remotes
- H class slab
- Fixed site costs
- 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops/island bench
- LED downlights
- Split system air conditioning
- Driveway and porch coloured concrete
- Landscaping to front - includes letterbox
- Landscaping to rear - includes clothesline
- Coloured concrete pad under clothesline
- Flyscreens to opening windows
- Hollands blinds
- Ceiling heights - 2550mm
- Estate guidelines & Council requirements
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - Quality
Note: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only.
Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.
Please contact Edmund
on 0437 960 898
or 8390 0322
to discuss further.