Lot 278 Wattleseed Drive, Fraser Rise
Approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD awaits a new destination. Positioned in Fraser Rise (formerly part of Plumpton), Botania hosts a quiet pocket serviced by existing and developing schools, natural surrounds and two future town centres (approved and under development). The emerging suburb sits only a five-minute drive from the well-established Caroline Springs town centre.
- Price includes $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant and $25,000 HomeBuilders Grant
- Fixed prices
- Fixed site costs including rock removal
- Full colour selection
- Flexible plans and inclusions
- Developer requirements
- Coloured concrete driveway
- Landscaping to front - includes letterbox
- Landscaping to rear - includes clothesline
- BAL 12.5 Requirements
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Split system air conditioning
- 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops/island bench
- All flooring throughout the home
- LED downlights throughout the home
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - Quality
Note: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only.
Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.
Please contact Edmund
on 0437 960 898
or 8390 0322
to discuss further.