First home buyers save another $10,000!
Lot 315 Cherish Street, Fraser Rise
Approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD awaits a new destination. Positioned in Fraser Rise (formerly part of Plumpton), Botania hosts a quiet pocket serviced by existing and developing schools, natural surrounds and two future town centres (approved and under development). The emerging suburb sits only a five-minute drive from the well-established Caroline Springs town centre.
- $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant available, if eligible
- Fixed site costs
- H class slab
- Landscaping to exterior
- Connection of all services
- Panel lift remote garage
- Coloured concrete driveway and porch
- Solar hot water system
- Full colour selection
- Heating and cooling
- 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops/island bench
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms
- Designer range of tiles or laminate timber throughout the home
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- 20mm stone to kitchen bench tops/island
- Ample storage
- Ceiling height - 2590mm
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - Quality
Note: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only.
Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.
Please contact Edmund
on 0437 960 898
or 8390 0322
to discuss further.