WATER FRONT TITLED LAND
Lot 891 Baseline Way, Clyde
Pavilion is well connected and allows residents to enjoy easy access to major road networks and public transport. Through a network of shared pedestrian and cycling paths, the Masterplan design places an importance on connecting the onsite open spaces, wetlands and park area to the surrounding amenities of Casey Fields to the West, the existing hilltop park to the East, and the shopping centre on Morrison Road to the North.
- $10,000 First Home Buyers Grant and $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant, if eligible
- Full colour consultation
- Choose from a range of facades
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms
- Designer range of tiles and laminate timber throughout the home
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Stone to kitchen benchtop
- LED downlights throughout the home
- Panel life remote garage door
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Split system air conditioning
- H class slab, site cost allowance
- Landscaping to front - including letterbox
- Landscaping to rear - including clothesline
- Exposed aggregate driveway allowance
- Holland blinds
- Window flyscreens
- Ceiling height - 2590mm
- and much much more...
Shop and compare our Price - Inclusions - QualityNote: Plan may change slightly to accommodate building envelope, rescode, guidelines, etc. Some facades are for illustration purposes only. Builders reserve the right to change prices anytime.