Re-development of your property is an excellent way to increase the value of your most expensive asset.
What you do with it is entirely up to you!
- Free up cash for retirement or family
- Get a new home without moving or paying stamp duty
- Increase the value of your property
- Start an investment portfolio
Such a project can be financially rewarding but requires significant expertise to understand state and council planning requirements to:
- Determine what can be built on the land
- Have the development costed
- Obtain the necessary permits
before you can commence.
New Home Shop’s Town Planning department can help you through this process.
Our Town Planner will review the various documents and planning laws affecting the site to clarify what can, and cannot be built upon the land.
- Obtain all property documentation
- Conduct a planning assessment
- Provide a schematic site plan
- Provide design advice
With this information New Home Shop can then provide an approximate cost to build the project. If the project makes sense at this point, costs can be refined, permits can be applied for and the building process can then proceed.
First Home Buyers
Looking for a lower cost home option?
Check out our small lot home designs.Learn More